Wednesday, 11 September 2013

First fish

What's an Indigo V Expedition without any fishing??  Well, today did not disappoint.  Ron's fishing contraption did the trick and we caught two wahoo's .... or something like that.  The boys set one free and we ate the other.  Seems this crew is alittle better at dispatching the poor fish than the crew from leg 1!!  I couldn't witness the actual deed but I heard first hand reports that it didn't suffer (although I did hear alot of banging and I'll have to remember to check the winch handle for fish remnants).

We also started sampling today and needless to say we have a little fine tuning to do... And lastly, my favorite cap went overboard today!!!!  That marks the end of my head gear; I lost my visor on the way out of Mauritius.  Fede launched a very impressive man over board drill in hopes of recovering my hat... and after a few hopeful seconds whereby I thought we could recover it...my hat slipped beyond view and into Davy Jones locker.

The temperature is starting to rise as we approach the equator.  Everyone is wearing as little clothing as possible to still maintain some decency (often unsuccessfully).  I think we're all looking forward to arriving in Chagos where we can open some hatches and get a little sea breeze through the cabins. 

Rachelle

10 comments:

1. Amazing, cool post. I'd like to compose like this as well – requiring some investment and genuine diligent work to make an awesome article… however I put things off a lot of and never appear to begin. Much obliged however. Buy Adipex Online

ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to go over this particular, Personally i think highly about it and adore understanding more on this topic. If at all possible, as you acquire expertise, can you mind upgrading your site with increased information? It is extremely helpful for me. iphone charger 

ReplyDelete
  3. The lack of the distracting footnotes is a great advantage for the writer's thanks to the efficient way of citing the materials. But here's a great guide on asa format just for you, my friends.

ReplyDelete
  4. When you meet the problem of losing very important data, don't worry, you can try the MiniTool Power Data Recovery software. There is a free edition.It is the how to restore deleted files on windows 10.

ReplyDelete
  5. Babel account & manag contracting companies
    The program includes 12 specialized systems in contracting field and providing explanation library
    of 145 videos with total of 6 hours of explanation and providing more than 200 questions in the
    field of contracting and group of essays which serve contracting companies.
    برنامج محاسبة مقاولات
    برنامج محاسبة شركات المقاولات
    برنامج مقاولات
    برنامج ادارة شركات المقاولات
    برنامج الاستثمار العقارى
    برنامج استثمار عقارى
    برنامج لشركة استثمار عقارى
    برنامج ادارة محطات الخرسانة
    برنامج محطات خرسانة

ReplyDelete